LMX64 enduro EMTB
Livraison en Europe
SAV en France
LMX64 freeride emtb
Public price 5999€ incl VAT
Patented technology, one of a kind in the Ebike world.
Improved reliability, performance and lower weight compared to comparable power systems.
2 use modes, 5 power levels
The LMX 64 is equipped with a precise torque and power sensor, that mesures the pedalling power input and gives this information to the controller, that applies power to the rear wheel through a finely tuned set of parameters, to get the perfect power delivery and feel when out on the trail.
With 5 power modes switchable on the fly form the handlebars, you can also match the bike power to the level of exercise or range you need.
At any moment, the half twist throttle included in the right grip is also available to deliver smooth and instant power delivery whenever you need it.
NOT ROAD LEGAL IN EU - USE ON PRIVATE LAND ONLY
- High strength Aluminium frame made in house in France
- Powder coating finish
- 180/180mm travel
- SR suntour Durolux 36 R2C fork
- DNM RCP2 rear shock
- Halo 27.5" VORTEX wheels
- Schwalbe eddy current 2.6" tires
- Flip chip in the shock mount to adjust geometry by 1° for head tube and 8mm for BB height
- 65° head tube angle
- 76° seat tube angle
- 340mm bottom bracket height
- 500mm reach in L size
- 450mm reach in M size
- 125mm travel dropper seatpost
- 203mm 4 piston TRP e-bike brakes
- 11 speed sram NX drivetrain
- separate chain and freewheel system (patented LMX technology)
- 850WH 14S5P removable battery
- 24 mosfet controller with high phase amps and FOC control
- LCD color display
- designed for 2500W+ peak power
- 27Kg (no pedals, tubeless)
(Complete specifications are subject to change)
- 2.7hp (2000w)
- Homologué route
- capacité de batterie
No customer reviews for the moment.
(3 other products in the same category)