LMX64 enduro EMTB
Livraison en Europe
SAV en France
Pre-order of a LMX64 freeride emtb
Shipping from MARCH 2019
Spécial preorder price : 5499€ incl VAT
Public price 5999€ incl VAT
Patented technology, one of a kind in the Ebike world.
Improved reliability, performance and lower weight compared to comparable power systems.
2 use modes, 3 power levels
The LMX 64 is equipped with a precise torque and power sensor, that mesures the pedalling power input and gives this information to the controller, that applies power to the rear wheel through a finely tuned set of parameters, to get the perfect power delivery and feel when out on the trail.
With 3 power modes switchable on the fly form the handlebars, you can also match the bike power to the level of exercise or range you need.
At any moment, the half twist throttle included in the right grip is also available to deliver smooth and instant power delivery whenever you need it.
- High strength Aluminium frame made in house in France
- Powder coating finish
- 160/160mm travel
- RST Stitch 36 air fork
- DNM RCP2 rear shock
- Halo 27.5"wheels
- Kenda Hellkat 2.4" tires
- Flip chip in the shock mount to adjust geometry by 1° for head tube and 8mm for BB height
- 65° head tube angle
- 76° seat tube angle
- 340mm bottom bracket height
- 660mm reach in L size
- 610mm reach in M size
- 165 or 170 cranks available
- 125mm dropper seatpost
- 203mm 4 piston TRP e-bike brakes
- 11 speed sram NX drivetrain
- separate chain and freewheel system (patented LMX technology)
- 850WH 14S5P removable battery
- 12 mosfet controller with high phase amps
- designed for 2000W+ peak power
- 26.8Kg (no pedals, tubeless)
(Complete specifications are subject to change)
- 2.7hp (2000w)
- Homologué route
- capacité de batterie
No customer reviews for the moment.
(1 autres produits dans la même catégorie)