LMX64 : The 45 km/h Enduro speed bike
PREORDER, SHIPPING FROM MAY 2020
The models presented here may have optional components installed
Livraison en Europe
SAV en France
LMX64H freeride emtb
Patented technology, one of a kind in the Ebike world.
Improved reliability, performance and lower weight compared to comparable power systems.
2 use modes, 5 power levels
The LMX 64 is equipped with a precise torque and power sensor, that mesures the pedalling power input and gives this information to the controller, that applies power to the rear wheel through a finely tuned set of parameters, to get the perfect power delivery and feel when out on the trail.
With 5 power modes switchable on the fly form the handlebars, you can also match the bike power to the level of exercise or range you need.
At any moment, the half twist throttle included in the right grip is also available to deliver smooth and instant power delivery whenever you need it.
45KM/H homologation, with licence plate and registeration
- High strength Aluminium frame made in house in France
- Powder coating finish
- 180/180mm travel
- SR suntour DUROLUX 36 RC air fork
- DNM RCP2 rear shock
- Halo 27.5" wheels
- Schwalbe smart sam 27.5" x 2.6" tires (optional : Eddy current Addix soft 27.5" x 2.6")
- Flip chip in the shock mount to adjust geometry by 1° for head tube and 8mm for BB height
- 65° head tube angle
- 76° seat tube angle
- 340mm bottom bracket height
- 500mm reach in L size
- 450mm reach in M size
- 170mm cranks
- adjustable seatpost. 100 or 125mm telescopic seatpost available as an option
- 203mm 4 piston TRP e-bike brakes
- 11 speed sram NX 38 - 11/46 drivetrain
- separate chain and freewheel system (patented LMX technology)
- 850WH 14S5P removable battery
- FOC ontroller with high phase amps
- designed for 2500W+ peak power
- 29Kg (With full homologation equipement)
(Complete specifications are subject to change)
- 2.7hp (2000w)
- Homologué route
- capacité de batterie
No customer reviews for the moment.
(3 autres produits dans la même catégorie)